Explore The Colourful World
The Camping Junction Rishikesh
Let's Plan Your Trip
- Keep your luggage in allocated tent and freshenup
- Enjoy volleyball, cricket, badminton or splash in nearby river
- Time to get your delicious lunch
- Take some rest in tents and freshen up
- Get ready for trek to nearby waterfall
- Time to get refreshing evening snacks with tea
- Time to enjoy light music and bonfire under stary sky
- Have your buffet dinner (Veg + Non-Veg)
- Overnight Stay in Tents.
- Wake up early and experience the refreshing morning
- Have your morning tea and freshen up
- Time to get your breakfast
- Time to depart
- Will see you soon
Rishikesh situated in Himalayan foothills beside the Ganges River is surraounded with a lot of tourist spots. The river is considered holy, and the city is renowned as a center for studying yoga and meditation. Temples and ashrams (centers for spiritual studies) line the eastern bank around Swarg Ashram, a traffic-free, alcohol-free and vegetarian enclave upstream from Rishikesh town.
Had a great time camping here. Beautiful location, good tents, hygienic food & clean toilets. Camp has a Swimming pool, which I really like and enjoyed the lot. Camp staff is really kind and helpful. Overall it was a good experience for me and my family.
Good quality food, Clean rooms, a nice arrangement of a bonfire with some light music. It was a great family stay for us.
Camp Staff was really cooperative and well managed. Food served was really delicious. the best part is that they provided us complimentary Salad & Peanuts at the time of Drink.